These are photos of "The Rainey", our RV available for nightly rental. It sleeps up to 3 men - 2 in the queen bed with memory foam mattress and 1 in the single person sofa/sleeper bed; kitchen has gas stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker; toilet & sink; shower; flat screen TV (local channels); A/C & heat; linens, pillows, cookware, utensils & dinnerware provided; SMOKING PERMITTED OUTDOORS ONLY.
FEES & RATES
(Pool House suites and Bunk Room photos below)
Upon arrival all first-time visitors and existing members will check in at the Registration Desk inside the Rec Center to obtain/verify/renew their membership, pay for any unpaid uses and/or accommodations they choose for their visit and receive their room key or be shown their RV or camping site.
1. All fees and accommodation rates are subject to state and local sales tax or hotel tax.
2. Taxes and rates are subject to change without notice (but all confirmed overnight reservations with advance deposit payments will be honored even if rates have increased in the interim period).
3. Your first night's accommodation payment is required at the time of your reservation to confirm all overnight reservations. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards as well as money orders, cashier's checks and cash for all payments. However, personal checks are not accepted.
4. An email confirming your reservation will be sent to you upon payment.
5. We permit one dog weighing 25 lbs. or less to stay in either of the first floor Pool House suites as long as the dog is confined to the hard surface floor rooms. We charge a $40 non-refundable fee per visit. You're responsible for cleaning up after your pet - outside and inside - and for keeping it on a leash while outside. No pet is permitted inside the pool area. Of course, a properly trained "service dog" is always permitted as long as its owner presents us with its certification papers and pays the non-refundable fee.
6. If a Pool House suite is available on the day of your arrival and you wish to rent it, you may do so upon payment of the room charge and tax when you check-in; the rental of a private hostel sleeping cubicle, bunk room bed, RV pad site and campground site can be done at anytime depending on their availability so please ask at the registration desk upon your arrival or anytime during your stay. However, advance reservations are recommended to ensure your accommodation.
7. Reservations for Holiday/Special Event Weekends will require a two-night minimum stay at the Rate 3 level! 2017 Holiday/Special Event Weekends requiring two-night minimum stays at the Rate 3 level are as follows: Memorial Day Weekend (May 26-29); Independence Day Weekend (July 1-4); Labor Day Weekend (September 2-4); Thanksgiving Weekend (November 23-26); Christmas Weekend (December 23-25); and New Year's Weekend (December 29-January 1, 2018). Other weekends may be added to this list so check back periodically.
8. Check-in time is no earlier than 3 PM daily. Late check-in may not be accommodated if it's during our 6 PM (8 PM Friday & Saturday) to 9 AM after-hours' period. If you think you'll not arrive in time, please contact us in advance to discuss what we can do for you.
9. Early arrival time check-in may be permitted only if the accommodation is ready at the time of your early arrival time. Our day starts at 9 AM. If your accommodation is not yet ready, you're welcome to check-in at the Reception Desk and enjoy the retreat's facilities until we issue you your room key or advise that your RV pad site or tent camping site is available.
10 Check-out time is 11 AM for all accommodations.
11. Cancellation, No Show & Early Departure Policy: If a reservation is cancelled within 15 days or more prior to the reservation start date, you'll receive a 100% refund of your paid reservation amount; if cancelled within 8-14 days prior to the reservation start date, you'll receive a 50% refund of your paid reservation amount while forfeiting the other 50%; if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the reservation start date, you'll forfeit your entire paid reservation amount. NO refunds will be given for Holiday or Special Event reservation amounts or for early departures. NO SHOWS will receive no refunds and will affect member's ability to make future accommodation reservations with us.
NEAR WACO, TEXAS
Bunk room inside the Rec Center with six (6) roll away beds. Each bed has a Serta mattress, pillow and all linens including blanket. Each bed comes with an assigned lockable clothes locker for personal items. Waste baskets are in the room, too. The private bunk room is accessible via your assigned key.
Photos, listings, illustrations or logos of any individual, group, organization, company or listing does not imply their sexual orientation. Furthermore, the businesses, organizations, services and information contained on this website are not necessarily endorsements of or recommendations by The Homestead at 3218.